- Virogreen India Pvt Ltd is one of the leading E waste recycler in India, for the past 16 years, provides impeccable solution when it comes to e-waste recycling. Getting the job done is not our only priority as we also focus on keeping the environment safe from toxic contamination. Through our recycling process you will also get raw materials back from wastes for remanufacturing.
- Virogreen is India’s leading E – waste recycler have been approved and authorized by the following Government regulatory boards for collection, Segregation, dismantling, storage, disposal and recycling of E-waste with a capacity of 15000Tons per annum.
- Tamil Nadu State Pollution Control Board (TNPCB).
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
- Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC).
Virogreen India Pvt Ltd as a prominent ewaste recycler in India has obtained IMS (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BSOHSAS 18001:2007) certification from BMCERT. With this quality system, Virogreen provides improved service quality and also conducts regular audits to ensure compliance with the Environment, Health and Safety standards
All kinds of solution under a single roof:
Recycling and Disposal of electronic waste:
Our service comes with a promise of efficient recycling of monitors, printers, motherboards, and other electronic wired products. Our upgraded technique can help you extraction of precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum along with base metal such as copper, aluminum and iron from your own organizational e-wastes. Post recycling disposal also adheres to the CPCB guidelines for a safe practice.
Electrical waste recycling:
We recycle all electrical equipment such as TV, mobile, refrigerator, Air conditioner, microwave, mercury-based lamps, batteries, etc. Not only that, we can help you recover more than 70% parts of those waste products and make them suitable to be used as raw materials for remanufacturing.
Apart from Electronic E-waste management and recycling, the wastedplastics of your organization throughour ‘pyrolysis Technology’ can experience most efficient recycling. As a non-biodegradable product, plastic poses a greater risk towards environment but our technique convert them into usable furnace oil thus giving you a best return on your investment.
Data erasure and data destruction:
Improper disposal of data can lead to the divulging of valuable and confidential organizational data such as financial details, employee codes, personal information, falling into wrong hands but we ensure you a complete erasure of your old drives with the most efficient technology prior to disposing them of into mechanical shredder.
In basic logisticsthe process involves reaching of products to the end customer, but in reverse logistics the end of life products are reverted back from the end customers to the manufacturer. The process of reverse logistics involves collection of e-wastes from the customers through a different medium such as e-bins pickups. Through an extensive process of refurbishing, extraction and recycling, we return all the valuable raw materials and precious metals back to the manufacture.
Virogreen offers product pickup from anywhere in India thus reducing your problem of e scrap material storage.
Virogreen India Pvt Ltd have capability to lift the material from all over India and have tie up with leading logistics to collect E-waste safe and secured from any part of India and we provide regular reports of the status of the consignment from receipt to final disposal.
To have a broader information on how our service can be effective against your organisational needs, do visit our service page.